Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions are applicable to all transactions, software, offers, quotations, invoices and contracts in which Kinento supplies any kind of software and/or services.
- Exceptions to these terms and conditions can only be agreed upon with Kinento by letter and are applicable only to the relevant contract.
- Should a situation arise between parties which is not regulated within these terms, then this situation must be assessed in the spirit of these terms and conditions.
- All prices are in Euro, including sales tax (VAT), but excluding other taxes which are imposed by the government.
- Kinento reserves the right to change prices and conditions before any agreement is reached.
- Discounts are considered to be one-off. A previously granted discount does not bind Kinento in any way to a subsequent agreement.
- No rights can be obtained from prices not mentioned in an offer or agreement .
- All costs related to the payment (including but not limited to bank and exchange costs) are for the purchaser of the software and/or services.
- Kinento reserves the right to charge transaction costs. The purchaser is to be informed before payment.
- The purchaser is obliged to pay the total invoice amount within 14 days after the invoice date.
- Software remains the property of Kinento. Kinento supplies the purchaser a license to use the software.
- Kinento reserves the right to withdraw a license with a valid reason (including but not limited to the violation of these terms and conditions).
- It is not permitted to use software provided by Kinento (fully nor partly) in other software products or webpages. It is not permitted to grant, sell, distribute, sub-license or rent this software to anyone. It is not permitted to place this software on a location so that it is publicly available via a public network like such as the Internet.
- Kinento reserves the right to refrain from providing support for the software under any circumstances.
- Kinento cannot be required to provide support for the software within any given time interval.
- The purchaser has the right to return the software within 14 days after obtainement of the software. Kinento will then revoke the license for the software and will fully refund the purchase.
- Kinento only accepts returns of software under a valid reason of dissatisfaction and/or incompatibility with other services, products or software.
- Kinento is not to be hold liable for any damage resulting from the use or abuse of the software.
- The liability of Kinento remains at all times to be limited by the invoice amount.